Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm officially at Juilliard!






Just got settled in at Juilliard!  I have a great view from my dorm room!  I also got a single room which is nice.  There are 6 other girls in my suite.  I've met most of them, but people are still coming in from traveling.  We have a residence hall meeting at 4:30 today which will explain the rules, etc.  Tomorrow is the first actual day of classes starting off with placement class.  After that, there will be a tour of Juilliard.  Modern class is in the afternoon followed by an "understanding techinique" class.  I am so excited and so nervous for the first day!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! I know you will do well. Your room and view look amazing. Very proud of you. I look forward to reading about your first day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please share with me how was your experience in julliard ? Do you really like there ? Your life, classes etc.

    ReplyDelete