Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Day

Well, today is the last day that I will be at Juilliard.  This morning, we took ballet class and had rehearsal for the performances.  Our first performance at 2 pm went very well.  We have another one at 5:30 pm.  My parents are coming!  I have learned so much in such a short amount of time!  All of the teachers have been awesome, and I am sad to leave.  I am definitely glad to be going home though!  It's been the experience of a life time!  Tonight, there is a party for all of the dancers in the lounge!  That should be fun.  Tomorrow, we are leaving Juilliard around 7 am.  After we leave, we are visiting SUNY Purchase College.  It's about 30 to 40 minutes from the city.  Then, we are going HOME!  I should be home late tomorrow night!  This has been one of the best three weeks ever!  I am so glad that I chose to come here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment